the next little bit of my life looks like this:
- training for my outside volunteers this coming weekend
- assimilating those volunteers and the ones who trained last weekend onto teams
- my bug is turning 3 in a couple of weeks
- planning for and going to cambodia march 18-29
- planning for good friday, easter AND strategic service sunday (the biggest sunday of the year) BEFORE i go to cambodia bc i get back from cambodia on march 29
- strategic service sunday happens while i am OUT OF TOWN! UGH!! i LOVE strategic service!!
- good friday is april 2; i dont think i need to do the math for you but that is only about 96 hours from when i get back. not too mention that i will still be in a fog from the time change
- easter is april 4!
- emailing and following up with the 150+ new volunteers we will get from strategic service
- the amazing Drive conference is may 3-5
so if i have been a bad friend or a bad blogger or a bad twitterer or a bad facebooker, hang in there with me and ill surface in mid may after i contact all of the amazing new volunteers that will want to join our teams!
things are so crazy i have TWO episodes of Lost on DVR and ONE Grays that i have not even thought about watching.
still love me?
ps. check back in about a week or so and i will have posted the link to our cambodia blog!